This is the Counter Culture Labs wiki.
We use this wiki to document our projects and keep lab notes. Create a Wiki Account!
Want to know more about CCL? How to find us? How to get involved?
Maybe you should watch our kickstarter video.
Or come to one of our meetups!
Or look at our Main website
- Our values and ethics
- Research resources
- How to run a successful meetup at CCL
- Member bios
- DNA Barcoding instructions and information
- Open hardware - List of Open Hardware for biology
- Where to buy - Where to buy various bio related items
- Plasmids and strains - List of open source plasmids
- Links - Links to other biohacking resources
Current active projects
- Real Vegan Cheese - Producing cheese protein in yeast to make real cheese that's vegan
- This project was entered into the 2014 iGEM competition and won Best Community Project
- Open Insulin - Creating open protocols for microbian insulin production
- Project GRFT - Project to produce the anti-viral drug Griffithsin
- Fermentation Station - A group of people experimenting with fermentation at our lab
- BioSunBlock - Make E. coli bacteria produce shinorine for use as an eco-friendly sun-screen
- This project was entered into the 2015 iGEM competition