Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the Counter Culture Labs wiki.
We use this wiki to document our projects and keep lab notes. Create a Wiki Account!
Want to know more about CCL? How to find us? How to get involved?
Maybe you should watch our kickstarter video.
Useful pages[edit | edit source]
- Our values and ethics
- Research resources
- How to run a successful meetup at CCL
- Member bios
Infrastructure[edit | edit source]
Current active projects[edit | edit source]
- Real Vegan Cheese - Producing cheese protein in yeast to make real cheese that's vegan
- This project was entered into the 2014 iGEM competition and won Best Community Project
- Open Insulin - Creating open protocols for microbian insulin production
- Fermentation Station - A group of people experimenting with fermentation at our lab
Archived projects[edit | edit source]
- BioSunBlock - Make E. coli bacteria produce shinorine for use as an eco-friendly sun-screen
- This project was entered into the 2015 iGEM competition