This is the Counter Culture Labs wiki.
We use this wiki to document our projects and keep lab notes. Create a Wiki Account!
Want to know more about CCL? How to find us? How to get involved?
Maybe you should watch our kickstarter video.
- Our values and ethics
- Research Resources
- How to run a successful meetup at CCL
- Member bios
Current active projects:
- Real Vegan Cheese - Producing cheese protein in yeast to make real cheese that's vegan
- This project was entered into the 2014 iGEM competition and won Best Community Project
- Open Insulin - Creating open protocols for microbian insulin production
- Fermentation Station - A group of people experimenting with fermentation at our lab
- BioSunBlock - Make E. coli bacteria produce shinorine for use as an eco-friendly sun-screen
- This project was entered into the 2015 iGEM competition
Other channels of communication:
The original Miraheze (our gracious wiki hosts) welcome page can be found here.